Westmoreland Community College
- The student must maintain a 2.5-grade point average or higher
- The student must have scored proficient or advanced on either the Algebra or Literature Keystone Exam
- The student must maintain a "C" or better grade in the CHS course
- The student must be an 11th or 12th grader*
*Exceptions can be granted on an individual basis with permission from district and college
Fees and Registration Information
- Tuition - $98.00 per credit (most courses are 3 credits)
- Registration Fee - N/A
- Fall Registration Deadline - October 1, 2018
- Spring Registration Deadline - February 1, 2019
- Read the information sheet provided below.
- Follow the instructions provided on the information sheet.
- Your child will be enrolled in a college course while taking it during the regularly scheduled school day with IASD instructors.
- At the end of the IASD (CHS) course, your child's teacher will provide an IASD and a WCCC grade.