- The student must maintain a 3.0-grade point average or higher
- The student must maintain a "C" or better grade in the CHS course
- The student must be a 10th, 11th, or 12th grader*
*Exceptions can be granted on an individual basis with permission from district and college
Fees and Registration Information
- Tuition - $55.00 per credit (most courses are 3 credits)
- Registration Fee - N/A
- Fall Registration Deadline - October 3, 2018
- Spring Registration Deadline - February 19, 2019
- Read the information sheet provided here.
- Print FERPA and Dual Enrollment Registration forms.
- Submit completed FERPA form, Dual Enrollment Registration form, and check (if applicable) to SHS Guidance Department by 10/3/18. (Please DO NOT return the registration forms to the IASD instructor)
- Your child will be enrolled in a college course while taking it during the regularly scheduled school day with IASD instructors.
- At the end of the IASD (CHS) course, your child's teacher will provide an IASD and a Mt. Aloysius grade.