Outcomes of MTSS
- The district curriculum is aligned to common core standards and will be consistent across the district.
- The district will use a research-based core curriculum that enables at least 80% of the student body to meet common core standards.
- The school culture will encourage trust, collaboration, and shared responsibility for all students’ learning.
- MTSS will focus on early intervention, enrichment, and improvement of all students’ learning, using a data-based decision-making process.
- MTSS will provide ongoing support and monitoring for all students.
- Interventions will be research-based and monitored for effectiveness with programmatic fidelity checks of instructional delivery.