• Juniors and Seniors:  What are you doing after high school?

    The Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, or OVR, is a state agency that helps eligible individuals with disabilities prepare for, obtain or keep a job.

    So, whether you know your path or need some help determining your plans, let OVR help with services like:

                   Vocational guidance and counseling

                   Tuition assistance for college or trade school

                   Evaluation for accommodations in school or on the job

                               Assistive technology
                               Driver evaluation and training 

    If you would like more information or have questions, please call OVR toll-free at 1-800-762-4223 extension 3007, or email Carol Nelsen at cnelsen@pa.gov.