K-5 Summer Camp Information
The Indiana Area School District is pleased to offer a summer educational (and FUN!) opportunity for our students in Grades K-5 - free of charge!.
- June 7- June 24
- July 26 - August 12.
- Note: Interested families can sign up for one or both sessions
- Monday through Thursday
- 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Location - Indiana Area Junior High
- The camp will be held at the Indiana Area Junior High due to the central location of the building as well as allowing us to prepare (clean) the other schools for the Fall.
- Breakfast, lunch, & transportation will all be provided - free of charge!
- If your child participates in the YMCA Summer Day Camp, we'd like to extend our educational services so your child can still get the support he/she may need while attending day camp. We would be able to transport your child to and from our camp to the YMCA camp if families choose.
- The academic sessions will be instructed by our professional staff and will utilize evidence-based programming.
- The areas of focus will be Mathematics and English Language Arts
- Games and activities will be led by the YMCA of Indiana County.